Wow, I'm really here. I'm in my new bed, listening to the London traffic through my window, in my flat. I have a bank account, all three of my bags, the extra stuff I left here last time, groceries, towels, sheets...it's been a busy day! I even put in a couple hours at the office, just to show off and go out for a pint with some co-workers. :) Seriously, I went to go see everyone and make sure I wouldn't be swamped tomorrow.
So the noise will take getting used to after the nice quiet yard I had in North Carolina, and my feet and back have returned to the brutality of adjusting to walking on concrete. I don't think I'm actually registering the fact that this isn't just another business trip. Or maybe I am, and I've just become un-disrupable. haHAhahhahah. um, yeah.
I will make it my goal to have my room clean by the weekend so I can take some pictures. Right now I have to get sleep. And lots of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"Un-disrupable"? I'm not sure that word is "understandable"! hahahaha! Good to hear that things are good, even if they are busy. Oh wait, you kinda like that...
ok fine, so i can't type when i'm exhausted. or maybe I am un-disrupable instead of un-disruptable. or maybe you're making me disruptable by criticizing my spelling! :P
Post a Comment