| You are a Lavender Rose |
You represent love at first sight and enchantment. Your vibe: intense and intriguing Falling in love with you is: deep and meaningful |
I think it's fun how in subtle ways google, blogs, magazines, emails, etc, exposes everyone's need to know who they are, how they are - we all (hopefully) are aware a 5 question quiz can't really offer any insight into our destiny, but there's still that bit of hope that I find creeping up in me when I finish one - is it going to get me? Is this rose thing going to give me a new way to explain myself? I'm especially vulnerable at the moment, as the interesting and somewhat unfortunate side affect of NaBloPoMo has been the end of avoiding introspective questions. The busier, more exciting life is, the less time you have to think about what the point of your busy, exciting life is!
Anyway, so I am, according to blogthings, a Lavender Rose, with an intense and intriguing vibe. Hmmm. Not too bad, actually. The love at first sight part is crap, as that's never come close to happening and probably never will - not to be pessimistic, I just know I don't really work that way as a norm. But if nothing else, the fact that I care about what a quiz determines about me is a pretty good reinforcement of the conclusion that I need to start sorting myself out before I implode. I have finally faced up to the fact that there is no viral or bacterial problem with my stomach, I'm just stressed out.

No comments:
Post a Comment