On the other side of the couch you see my laptop. Those two photos are a pretty accurate portrayal of my free time (when I'm at home) - internet, TV and movies on the Mac, music on the guitar, and sitting outside on the terrace. Sometimes I even do the guitar and mac on the terrace!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
The flat
So here is where I spend my days when they are glorious and sunny like today:
That's the roof terrace :)
And this is the couch in my room. There's a slightly smaller, rounder instrument there, with less strings and no pedals. Please don't tell my piano at home, or any future one I may own, but I'm kind of enjoying really learning the guitar! With no other option to express musical creativity, I'm making it work for me. I'm still pretty pathetic, but sometimes it's enough just to strum away and pick out tunes and occasionally actually learn a new chord.
On the other side of the couch you see my laptop. Those two photos are a pretty accurate portrayal of my free time (when I'm at home) - internet, TV and movies on the Mac, music on the guitar, and sitting outside on the terrace. Sometimes I even do the guitar and mac on the terrace!
On the other side of the couch you see my laptop. Those two photos are a pretty accurate portrayal of my free time (when I'm at home) - internet, TV and movies on the Mac, music on the guitar, and sitting outside on the terrace. Sometimes I even do the guitar and mac on the terrace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment